Friday, June 24, 2011

To the Extremes

So, today as I was sitting at the Metra station, I thought back over my day, and about random aspects of my life, which I do very often, and realized that the characteristics that define me are a bunch of extremes. When describing myself, I'd most likely add an "extremely" or "super" in front of a lot of what I'd say. Is that just me?

As we venture through out teenage years, and probably a good chunk of our young adult years, we also embark on the journey of self-exploration and self-discovery. So far, my journey has been an interesting one--everything that I thought I'd end up being when I was younger, I'm, more or less, the opposite. Sometimes, I'm disappointed; sometimes, I'm thankful, but either way, I'm me, and that will never change. I'd never want it to.

Anyways, I just thought it'd be interesting to lay out a couple of my "extreme" traits.
I'm...

  • extremely ticklish 
  • extremely sensitive/emotional
  • super shy (but I've been working on this)
  • extremely analytical
  • extremely impatient
  • an extremely picky eater
  • super nice (I've been told that I'm too nice)
  • extremely amazing (lol jk)
Those are all that currently come to mind, but I'm sure as time goes on, more will fit the bill for this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment