Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Introduction

Hey y'all! I'm Rielle, 16, from Chicago. I'm new to Blogger, but not blogging. I've been on Tumblr for the past year, but with all the buzz it's been getting, it's not as... I don't know... exclusive as it once was. EVERYONE wants one now, and it just doesn't feel much like a blog site anymore, as just another social networking site. Don't get me wrong, I love Tumblr, and will continue to use it, but Blogger is appealing to me now as more of an authentic, mature blog site. It serves the correct purpose of a blog, which is allowing people to post what's on THEIR mind...something that kind of gets lost in the use of Tumblr because of the reblog feature. Also, not many of my peers have Bloggers, so I can vent and just say what's on my mind in a place with much more exclusivity than Tumblr.
Anyways, with my new blog, I plan on expressing myself and sharing my thoughts. It doesn't have a particular theme, like fashion or music, but it's simply an outlet when I need to vent or express something on my mind. Maybe it'll help me figure out who I am, a journey I'm excited to embark on. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment